The following is a general listing of prop repairs we take in on a regular basis and we can fix any or rebuild any custom built prop or animation.
In short there's not much that cant be fixed.
- Fog machine repairs of any scale
- All water based and oil based foggers including Co2 and Ln2 fog systems
- Sensor activated prop setups
- Static props
- Gemmy and spirit animated prop repairs and rebuilds
- Pneumatic haunted attraction props
- Electronic / Computer controlled props
- Large Styrofoam repairs and repainting ( Walls - Alters - Mausoleum - ETC.. )
- Computer animated / animatronic controlled props
- Custom costumes and costume repair.
- Co2 and LN2 Ice Jets and cryogenic special effects cannons
- Pyrotechnic props
- Animated Stage Backdrops
- Laser image projectors and 3D Hologram projectors
- Giant Stalker and Cos Play costume
- On Site Emergency Repairs Local Or Abroad
All equipment, Halloween props and theatrical prop repairs must be phoned in prior to sending items to our shop, the main reason for this is some repairs may exceed the value of the item.
By all means if you feel capable of doing a repair on your own we can usually sell you parts to get you going again.
In all cases however you must call the shop at 502-836-3125 between the hours of 10am - 1am Est. regarding repairs so we can point you in the right direction.
Please understand that physical visitation is by appointment only due the regards of custom magician illusions that are onsite at any given time, both of our facilities are secure and you will not be let in without an appointment, no exceptions, this is out of respect for the secrets of the magicians we do custom projects for.
Animated Crypt Keeper Prop Repaired For Cynthia & Mark